Millions use Any.do every day to remember all the things they want to do and make sure to get it done. Key features: Seamless cloud sync, Speech recognition, Web App access on your computer, Time & Location Reminders, Any.do Moment, Folders, Notes, Repeating Tasks, Calendar view, Gesture support &...
Millions use Any.do every day to remember all the things they want to do and make sure to get it done. Key features: Seamless cloud sync, Speech recognition, Web App access on your computer, Time & Location Reminders, Any.do Moment, Folders, Notes, Repeating Tasks, Calendar view, Gesture support & more!
An award winning app:
• Best apps of 2012 in the AppStore • Top 10 MUST-HAVE App by (NY Times) • Best App of 2011' (TechCrunch) • #1 MUST HAVE app (PC Magazine) • “Any.do Is a Crazy Intuitive, Gesture-Based To-Do App” (Lifehacker) • NY Times, Huffington Post, CNBC, CNET, Engadget, Mashable and more •
Get the most out of Any.do:
■ Beautiful & Functional - Any.do is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
■ Always there when you need it - Any.do syncs seamlessly with the cloud so you can stay on top of just about anything across all your devices.
■ Any.do puts the power in your hands - Drag & drop to plan your agenda, swipe off a task to mark it as complete & shake your iPhone to clear your completed tasks. It just feels right.
■ Speak your mind - Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. Any.do will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language.
■ Type less, do more - Mobile typing can be a hassle; Any.do auto-suggest predicts what you want to do as you type it.
■ Any.do works for you - Simply add a time or a location based reminder for the things you want to do and Any.do will remind you just at the right time. You can even try some repeat options.
■ Better together - Share lists with your friends, family, and colleagues to accomplish even more. Here are some ideas: A shared grocery list with your spouse, plan an event with your friends or just make sure you’re on top of an office project.
Unlock Any.do Premium for $4.99/month or $49.99/year:
• Customize the look of Any.do with one of our new themes.
• Get the full power of Any.do Moment with unlimited usage.
• Get priority support from our team.
• Enjoy reminders when you arrive or leave at a certain place with location based reminders.
• And much more to come...
•• NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME - ONLY $2.99/ month or $26.99/year ••
Any.do is free to download and use. Upgrading to Any.do Premium adds the above features and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
What makes our app sexy:
• Make it personal - Choose your favorite app theme (white or black).
• Just like real life - Swipe a task with your finger to mark it as complete.
• Shake it away - Shake your device to remove all completed tasks.
• Powerful planner - Plan your agenda in a monthly calendar view. Tilt your device to give it a try.
• Do it your own way - You can easily customize your folders, so you can organize your tasks to best suit your needs (for example: Work, Home, Errands). Plus, you can have as many folders as you wish.
• Focus on the things that matter - Set a priority with a simple tap.
• Your tasks, Your choice - You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming & Someday) and Folder view, it's up to you.
• Mail tasks to email@example.com and see them in your Any.do app.
• Any. DO is available in 12 different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified & traditional) & Russian •
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: iPhone@any.do or visit: www.any.do/faq
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook: