Featured in WSJ, TechCrunch, Sight is the easiest way to save articles for later — just take a SCREENSHOT, and the entire article will be saved into Sight. No more copy & paste URL. And later in Sight you can instantly read all your saved articles, optimized for mobile and available for offline read...
Featured in WSJ, TechCrunch, Sight is the easiest way to save articles for later — just take a SCREENSHOT, and the entire article will be saved into Sight. No more copy & paste URL. And later in Sight you can instantly read all your saved articles, optimized for mobile and available for offline reading.
All you need to do is capture a screenshot of the article you like. Sight does all the heavy lifting automatically in the background, staying out of your way.
- To take a screenshot on iPhone, click the “Home” button and “On/Off” button at the same time and release.
- Only works on articles in English, so far.
- Sight Tip: Best for screenshots of one public article. Avoid screenshots of tweets, home/index pages or articles requiring a login to read.
⁂ Read. Take a screenshot. Read on.
- No need to switch out of the app you're reading in.
- Fluent experience, especially when you're quickly skimming news feeds.
⁂ From all places, to one place.
- The best thing about a screenshot is that it works the same way regardless of the app you're reading in.
- We always forget where we read an article. With Sight, you can quickly save to one place and always have it at your disposal.
⁂ Distilled, instant, offline reading.
- Only the content you care, uniformly styled for mobile reading.
- Ads removed. Images optimized for device screen size.
- Pre-fetched for instant reading and available offline.
How it works:
1. Take a screenshot of the article you’d like to save.
2. Sight periodically wakes up to see this new screenshot.
3. Sight then analyzes the screenshot and our powerful technology scours the web to find the article.
4. Sight distills the article and optimizes its images and content for mobile reading.
5. Open Sight to read all your saved articles, even when you're without an Internet connection.
To give you the best experience, Sight will ask for 3 permissions:
- Photos (required): to access screenshots
- Location: the battery-friendly way to periodically wake up Sight to analyze new screenshots
- Notification: to notify you when an article is ready to read
- Automatically detects new screenshots captured in other reading apps, to be analyzed into articles and saved
- Manually import screenshots, to be analyzed into articles and saved
- Add articles from other apps through iOS 8 extension
- Manually save an article by copying and pasting the link into Sight
- Articles and their images are optimized for mobile reading
- Articles are pre-fetched for instant, offline reading
- Useful Reading Settings: Adjustable font size, day/night mode, adjustable brightness
- Full-text search through articles, with offline support
- Organize articles with tags, archive, favorite
- Automatically categorize articles into different categories, including recipe (food), entertainment, technology, lifestyle, etc.
- Plus it's easy to share your articles, screenshots